Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Traveling To Benecia

When my husband said that we are going to Benicia, I didn't know what to expect. I am desperate to be away from our house for a while and going to California sounds like a good idea to me although I was not familiar of the small city called Benicia, it somehow gave me a little excitement to come here and see the place. I imagined the place to be boring, all brown, deserted and there is nothing to see but plain houses and roads. To my surprise the place was the complete opposite of what I thought it would be. If you have been visiting my blog, you should see the previous photos I posted here. It's just so beautiful. I hope you can forgive me for I cannot stop talking of how I admire Benicia so much.

....... this is my girl on the airplane reading her book...
...above is when we arrived at Oakland Airport, while waiting on her daddy she had taken the time to push the carry on luggage
......... wandering around the airport of Denver, Colorado..plenty of things to see there
.....and here's myself and my baby on the escalator taking a quick pose..

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...