Friday, July 23, 2010

Colorful Flowers

It's apparent in these photos here that I love love love flowers. It makes me smile when I see beautiful and colorful flowers. I took these ones here when we visited Benicia (here I am again talking about Benicia hmmmmm). I thought they were unique and they are of different sizes. These are the kind that I don't see here in Texas and keeping a photo of them is a good idea.

...the first two photos is of my baby with the flowers during our walk in the downtown.
...the one below is of me with all these large purple flowers planted around the hotel's premises...they are everywhere in California I noticed that...

.....two big bushes of bougainvilleas and the flowers are sooooo tiny that make it look they aren't bougainvilleas...we have these flowers here in Texas but I don't think I've seen this kind of breed here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...