Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Never Again

I was sick the whole day yesterday. I felt this throbbing pain in my head due to lack of sleep the previous night. It's all because of coffee. I am not a coffee drinker and never will be. I didn't know what came to my head when one morning I went to the kitchen and just grabbed some of my husband's coffee from the coffee maker, poured some into my cup.

My husband then told me that he makes his coffee strong and just dilute it with milk so he won't keep making coffee everyday. No wonder I got so sick because what I got was a very strong one and to think that I am not used to drinking coffee. My caffeinated system went crazy for one night and one day resulted to painful headache. Dili na jud ko mo usab pangawat kape intawn, ako ray mag antos ug magkalisod.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...