Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Beautiful Benicia

Here are solid proof why I fell in love Benicia. Can't you tell how beautiful the place is just by looking at the photos? Don't blame me if I can't stop talking about how I love to be here. If I could stay here forever, I would but it is so costly to live here. I bet people would only come to visit their vacation house every weekend and they'll go to their other house during normal days so they can work.

Unless of course a person is filthy rich, he or she can live here with the family. I am in disbelief upon seeing the beautiful scenery when we went to walk beyond downtown. The palm trees along the road, the beautiful mountains, the ocean and the temperature are enough reasons why I find this place a paradise.
....... this is the fisherman's pier where you can bring the whole family with you and fish...
...the road we walked to get to the wharf
..and here's me and my baby taking a quick pose with palm trees in the background...it's just soooooooooooo beautifullllllll out here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...