Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jet Lag

I thought I could just regain my lost energy from last night's long travel from CA as I slept good throughout the night but when I woke up this morning, I still feel dizzy. I guess my body haven't recovered from jet lag from flying. I haven't done anything today except feeding myself and the baby. I spent most of my time sitting on my computer because I feel like all of my energy was being sucked out of me.

Hopefully tomorrow I will be back to normal so I can clean the house and get the stuff out of the luggage. Good thing I have a husband who doesn't mind about me not doing anything around the house. It's just that I can't force myself to get up and move if I am too tired and lazy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...