Friday, July 2, 2010

Playing With Other Kids

I am happy for my little girl for she now knows how to play and interact with other kids. What the doctor had told us that socializing is vital to a baby's life during her age 2-4 served as my wake up call that Jadyn needs to be with kids her age too. After that visit, I urge my husband to drop us off at the mall occasionally so baby and I can both go out. Not only I am benefiting it but the baby as well, especially.

Before, she would just contented of playing by herself as if she has her own world but the more I bring her to the play area, she recovers from being alone to playing, laughing with kids she doesn't know. She will get better in the days to come for I will make it sure that she can get to go out once in a while.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...