Monday, July 12, 2010

My Passion




People Are Drawn To Your Passion



You are intense about every thing you do, and this intensity inspires people around you.

It's clear that you care deeply about the others. You make everyone feel like they're your best friend.

You are always doing great and interesting things. You leap into action.

And while you're busy, you take time to connect and re-connect with others. You are very thoughtful.


The above blogthing says all about me. Those who have known me for years or those that are close to me, they know how I am as a person and as a friend. I sympathize for their dramas and what they're going through. For me, listening to what my heart is saying is the most important thing to me. I love reconnecting with good old friends and relatives. It gives me excitement to be able to know how they have been doing since we've lost contact and of course the most special part of it is to make up the lost times...
I can be a true friend too but once you provoke me, watch out for the devil side of me will come out to come and haunt you! Hahaha kidding aside.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...