Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Once In A Blue Moon

I don't know what got into me this morning. I suddenly decided to do a general cleaning of our refrigerator, total cleaning meaning inside and out! I am all exhausted now. It's been quite sometime that I haven't done any thorough cleaning of this poor fridge of ours. I turned it off, took out all the food as well as the shelves to ensure proper cleaning including all the hard to reach corners of the refrigerator.

As there are too many stuff inside, harden spill of food and juices, it took me a while to finish the cleaning. I think I worked just the cleaning and washing alone perhaps half an hour plus I got to put it all inside back again when I was done. Huh, what I just did was wonderful. We have a clean refrigerator now that is pleasant to look at when we open it.

As usual though, anything that comes in contact with my hands gets broken, one of the bulbs inside is screwed, it went off after I tried to remove the harden food in it that leaves a foul smell of burned bulb. Tiruok kos ako bana ani unya!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...