Saturday, July 17, 2010

Pro Painters

We have done such a great job doing the wall paintings ourselves in all 3 rooms and 2 bathrooms. I am happy with the result because we worked so hard to make the house comfortable and to think that painting is not an easy job at all. Apart from that, we still have 3/4 part of the house needs to be painted. When we decide to start painting again, I would wish that my husband would just hire the professional painters like the Austin Painters for a thorough and neat job. It's not that I am not contented of our work but I doubt if we can do it well before the new baby arrives. Hopefully, when we receive our blessing from the will, I would like to open up this suggestion to my husband and see what he's going to say about hiring somebody who can paint the rest of the house.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...