Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Girls' Bonding

I am glad we were able to go out yesterday and watched the Twilight Saga and Jadyn was able to be with Abigail, Marcella and Christian. I love it when baby girl gets to play with other girls. Fortunately, these three kids like each other's company that made them an awesome team of playmate.
As you can see in the pictures, they obviously enjoyed what they did.
..... picture above are of the girls watching tv at Gymboree while me and Annie were looking around for sale stuff...
...Baden and Bigail @ Macy's playing together ... we had no idea what they were talking about but one thing is certain, they understood each other pretty well...
...... above and below photos in Burleson at Annie's MIL's house where Marcella and Baden got to do their girlish stuff like putting on some make up to my girl, doing her nails, dressed-up and hairdo...so nice of Marcella to do that to her for I know that's what my Baden loves to do. Now she found a partner for ka igatan.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...