Monday, December 3, 2007

Standby You through Thick and Thin


Got another award from a good friend blogger Carrie.I don't know why she loves me..she loves giving award to me hehehe..which is very flattering because it only means that I deserve to have multiple awards lol..feeling ko bah? Thank you so much Carrie.I never thought I found a friend from so very far far place from me and keep giving me honorable awards.

I would like to have the honor to pass this on to Hazel,Ritchella,Pinaymama,Ivy,Annie,Kero,Juliana and Sarah

5 comments:

Mommy said...

salamat tisbun sa award

Carrie said...

Me again hehehe!

I am tagging you with a google image meme. this one is fun!

have a great day :0)

My kids are home due to a snow storm but as of right now the snow has stopped and the sun is shinning :0)

Family Paradise said...

Nice ba imoha award gats uy.....

Love jud ka niya gats...syempre nuh? Wafa na maldita pa, waaaaaaa aw buotan diay lol.

Matsala!

Kero said...

Thank you, Anne for the award! I posted it already. check it out when you have time. haay oo nga, my D-day is fast approaching. I am nervous and excited hihi. Ingat ka palagi ha? and do give your tummy a rub for me. lakas na namga sipa ni baby noh?

Ritchelle said...

thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you,thank you.....thanks a million for this!take care...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...