Saturday, December 8, 2007

Peace Of Mind

For one whole week,my mind was at tense and couldn't sleep deeply because I kept thinking of my father being ill. Last weekend when I called my family,I was not able to talk to either of my parents because both of them were at a local hospital because my father was admitted due to high blood pressure that caused his nerves in the neck burst. I was very worried you know?

Last night was my schedule to call them again since Friday night USA time is my calling time to the Philippines. I was having second thoughts whether I'm gonna call them or not because I can't bear sad news anymore.I asked my husband to make a ring to them but he refused and said,what's gonna happen? Good news will come after all. I waited for an hour before I could have the guts to make ring..clock ticking,it was getting late..so I decided to finally call them.

And guess,who answered the phone as soon as it was picked up? Yeyyy it was my father! I was giggling for joy because I am so happy that's he's back home now.I asked him what happened and that if he is making any progress,still the BP is a little bit high though but atleast it's a lot better now, 140/70... wish magtuloy tuloy na iyang recovery. Thanks goodness Lord,you hear my prayer!!! He is taking medications now as his maintainance that cost him 300 pesos a day.Argsss too much but it's ok as long as it can help him. I will do what I can do to help him though.

I ask you friends to say this 19 words along and copy or pass it to other people you know.


GOD, OUR FATHER,
WALK THROUGH OUR HOUSE,
AND TAKE AWAY ALL OUR
WORRIES AND ILLNESSES;
IN JESUS' NAME. AMEN

2 comments:

Janine said...

I am happy to hear the good news anne..Thank God your father is okay now..God is really good..

'Mum-2-3-' said...

Uy same gyud ta igat sahh....pero at least okey na imoha Popsy sa pinas!

Sa akoa pud gani mama na medication until maau ang samad sa operasyon igat mahal pud lage uy....buslot ang bulsa nako pero bahala na basta for my mama's sake gyud. Tag 900 gyud kada usa then 3 times a day...asa ka ana? Hay life as in parang buhay gyud!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...