Thursday, December 20, 2007

Paella

Food.Let's talk about food. Have you guys heard about a spanish cuisine called Paella? It is a sticky rice cooked with green peas,pork liver, and other spices that makes it real delicious and yummy to taste. I have eaten paella delicacy a few times when I was still in my country and I never learn how to do it myself. Good news is that,there is this cool company called Myaon Corporation that brings the culinary experience of the Iberian Peninsula to your home. Spanish cooking is a flavorful and delightful journey for all the senses. It's method of preparation, delectable ingredients and presentation all play an integral role in creating a delicious meal.

It is a family owned and operated company founded in 1982 that offers only the best of what the culinary world has to offer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...