Saturday, December 15, 2007

I want iPod

Now that I have a laptop and everything seems to be working well,provided everything I need,anything I want by my husband but why I can never seem to feel enough contentment? You know what I want to have again? an ipod,yes this mini beautiful thing is so popular that almost all people,young and adult,teenagers or oldies have it. I have an mp3 player that works very good that stores 200+ songs that I selected but still dreaming of getting an ipod. You,people slap me to awaken me! Don't you think I am asking too much now?

Well,anyways,if you are wanting to get one for yourself just go directly to the links I provided here to get you to the website at buy.com and get to see different versions of iPods. Don't forget to accesorize your ipod with an armband, case, speakers, headphones, and more.

A little iPod for everyone.
The new iPod nano is the small iPod with one very big idea: video. The world's most popular music player now lets you enjoy movies, TV shows, and more on a two-inch display.

iPod touch features the same multi-touch screen technology as an iPhone. Pinch to zoom in on a photo. Scroll through your songs and videos with a flick and flip through your library by album artwork.

iPod classic with 80GB or 160GB of storage and up to 40 hours of battery life, the iPod classic lets you enjoy up to 40,000 songs or up to 200 hours of video — or any combination. Lastly, the iPod shuffle . The world's most wearable music player that holds up to 240 songs that you can take anywhere.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...