Friday, December 14, 2007

Friends/Sister Week

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketEhermmm I hope it's not too late to give this to all my sistahs online since it's for all of us. Carrie gave it to me yesterday and had no chance to get it. I hope you understand Miss Carrie that sometimes,a blogger's life can be so tough that you tend to neglect some of the awards given to you. However,I am doing it now and passing this to the girls I know namely; Ritchella, Twerly,Annie,Janine,Ivy, Anna,Juliana and Kero.

5 comments:

Anna said...

agoy io mura na gyud ta aning celeb. bra hehehhee thanks dai Anne butang ni nako unya sa akong blog...

Anonymous said...

kadako pog mata aning iro-a oy!

mjsterling said...

Hehehe cute award my dear, thank you for passing this to me...mwaaah. ill post it tomorrow na ha? Ok ciao

PinayWAHM said...

Salamat po sa award...grabbing it now before you change your mind...

Juliana

Kero said...

Hi Anne! Salamat po ng madami sa award! I just finish posting it on my blog. Sorry for the late acknowledgement. But do know I am always honored to receive your awards. Ingat palagi!!Hugs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...