Sunday, December 30, 2007

Magazines Anyone?

I was cleaning the t.v room today and remove the clutter as I can. I packed all the picture frames we have in there so someday, sooner or later when we move out from this house I have few small things left to do. One of the clutters I mean is a whole year subscription of Glamour magazine in 2007. Since I am done reading them all,I throw them away but still left some that are new. I do have several kinds, Allure,Fitness,Baby,Glamour and Self,all new unpacked from the plastic.

I have not been reading them because kind of busy here with internet and other things so I just let them sleep for a while. I suspect I still receive copies/new issues of those mentioned magazines in the next few months that will only add to the pile.


I doubt if I have time reading them all because you know, expecting a baby here...and they say having a baby around keeps the momma busy all day.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahem... ako pud, i've got more than 5 magazines here that i regularly recieved every month. nia, naka-pile pud sa kilid sa bed kay b4 matulog, mao nalang basahon ba. mao nalang ang pampatulog kay di man makatulog kung di magbasa. na mao jud, imo jud time mang-atiman sa balay ba.. saon man, mao man role sa gwapa nga mga mommy. hehehe... mamalhin diay mo. asa? diri sa north? hehe....

Anonymous said...

you should recycle them. Or give them to your dr office or an old age home

mjsterling said...

hala oi kadaghan ani imong gma magazine..itsa na diri nako beh.

Anonymous said...

Daghana ana uy, nag-doble pa jud hehe, diri sa pinas tigomon jud bisan daan kay mahal bya jud mga mags diri:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...