Thursday, December 27, 2007

Exhausted from Shopping?

What am I complaining about? So exhausted from shopping! Oh no,I shouldn't be because shopping is a lot of fun especially sales are everywhere. I walked and wandered around the mall for 3 hours,non stop walking,looking for items on sale that really wore me out.Going in and out at a different stores.

Long time no shopping you know? Since,it's a perfect time to shop because Christmas is over and surely stores are wanting to sell their merchandise so be it! I have been bugging my husband going to the mall supposedly to Dallas but it's a long drive to go there so we decided to just go to the nearest mall here,5 minutes drive at Ridgmar! Wewww..I spent my whole day treating myself with clothes...lots of fun but so tiring..buntis nag inusara galaag!!

2 comments:

Petula said...

Sounds like a good kind of exhaustion! I'm glad you had a good time.

Anonymous said...

nice anne. ang shopping nahimong exercise ba... hehe.. the same thing w/ me b4. labi na kung winter, nah ang exercise tua sa mall mahitabo! hehe... good luck! hapit na jud...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...