Monday, December 17, 2007

6 Hours is The Longest

Good morning bloggy muahh muah muah...good morning America,good evening Philippines!! As expected,I woke myself again at a very early time. I hadn't enough shut-eye since I went to bed very late,past 1 in the morning and here I am again. Internet or blogging has been my life for 6 months now and this is taking much of my energy.

I couldn't sleep right away when I went to bed.Battling with my utok brain and restless body and eyes,trying different sleeping position so to make myself forget this cruel world for a while..and couldn't..just couldn't sleep until almost 3 a.m. I was just so fortunate to have been able at least get 5 hours of sleep.

Hope you all have a nice day guys and be safe!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...