Tuesday, December 4, 2007

About My Lover Tag

Nancy fancy thank for your this cool tagay.Hmm I would gladly answer all of the questions honestly and truthfully about my lover. I would love to tag Twerlyn,Anna,Carrie and RItchella for this.Drink it gurls ok? Thank you for doing so.


=How old Is ur Lover?
♥ 51 !!

=What is Ur lovers Fav. Color?
♥ Green fanatic

=What Is ya Lover Fav. Movie?
♥ sci-fi and action movies

=What does Your Lover like to do most?
♥ ebay or cuddling

= How much Do u LOVE your LOVER?
♥ can't be measured only God can test my love for him

=Is Your Lover a Flirt?
♥ Yes,flirt with me

=Where did U and Your Lover First
Meet?
♥ online dating site naks hahah popular CB ba?

= How Long Have u and Your Lover Been
going out?
♥ almost 4 years

=Do u and your Lover Parents Have a
good relationship?
♥ yup,only the father..his mother? sucks lol shhh

= Does your lover like night or day?
♥ night owl

=Do your Lover like Rootbeer or
Sprite?
♥ Beer of any brand

Do you and your Lover get along?
♥ i would say ours is abnormal we rarely argue or fight.I would say 2 times pa since we lived together

=Do you and your Lover Fight?If so
Who Wins the fight?
♥ fight yes,mostly in bed.I always win for I always knock him down

=How often do u go to your Lovers
house?
♥ everyday?I live with him

=Wha t does your lover call you?
♥ honey,baby

=Is your Lover older or younger than
you?
♥ older in age but young at heart

=Does your Lover buy you gifts often?
♥ he always do

=Do you Hate your Lover AT TYMES?
♥ how cud i hate HIM?

What is your LOVER fav. Sport?
♥ hes not into sports but he loves sports car

Do your lover tell you everything?
♥ yes EVERYTHING,no sense of hiding secrets,we're partners in crime.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...