Saturday, December 15, 2007

My Face Before Plastic Surgery



Good morning fellow bloggers and online friends from around the world. Friends,I have something very confidential to tell you.I hope that after I tell you my big secret,you will still accept me as I am. I would wish to still have your respect and trust that you give me.Please don't be too judgemental because I myself have no choice but to accept this. Very revealing as it is but need to tell you this badly.
I was a gay,my father hated me for that.So I went to a place called Neverland to have my face operated and had my gender transplant operation and I say I had my facial plastic surgery as well.... and that is how I look like now in my pic above in this blog. The one attached on this post? THAT IS ME BEFORE MY PLASTIC SURGERY.Very pretty huh? Yes,that is Badong..Badong is mehhh!!! forever.. BADONG JUD NAKAKABIT SA AKONG PAGKA TAW!! Badong is saying to all of you HOPE YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY!!

4 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

kita nako ani sauna nga picture dai hahaha kuyawa pod anig nawong bayota woi malisang man pod ta di ko mutan taw mahadlok ko hehehehe

Anna said...

hahahhahahah na mas gwapa gyud ka karon dai kay sa una hehehhehehhe...maap kay nagpaplastic surgery ka hehheheheh.

mjsterling said...

hahaa ahala gyud nimo buntita ka oi..pagka badlongona naman gyud.....maayo pa ka nakagpa plastic surgery...cant afford bya ko ana heheh

Family Paradise said...

Uy naa ra gihapon similarity gats.....ma-ilhan jud sah bisan unsa-on pa ug pa plastic surgery, lol. {Kidding}

Bitaw uy.......cute kaau ni imoha face before why nag pa surgery pa man ka??????

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...