Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Big Explosion

I heard on the very early morning news that there is a big fire exploded in the middle of nowhere.I drove so fast to get there and took a picture of it. This is what I got when I downloaded it to my computer. Yeah..real big fire,don't you think? Anyways,good morning guys! Hope you all doing great today. If you ask me,here I am still alive and thankful to God for another day of my life living in this world waiting for the perfect time to see my little baby girl Jadyn.

3 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

Binuang mani imoha dai woi hahahaha abi nakog tinuod way klareks lol!

Norm said...

hehehe ikaw jud, guapa! musta na? Merry Christmas

Jazevox said...

nice try

did you edit that urself? great job

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...