Monday, December 24, 2007

Natural Remedy


I have not been getting enough shut-eye since I entered the world of blogging. I sign out every night very late and wake up early dawn just to chase opps after opps. What do I get? Little bit amount of money of course and big dark circles around my eyes as well. Since,my blogging is slowing down, I would like to take advantage of getting enough rest as possible as I could and try to heal this dark circles I have with a natural remedy,cucumber. I indulge natural cure rather than using medications you know? They say its good for the eyes, I like the soothing effect on my lid for they are kind of cool.

Promise to rest here while my blogging is not doing fine also to prepare myself for the coming little angel. I hope that I'll be cured once she's here and my blogging will be back to normal again,God hear my little wishes.

9 comments:

Twerlyn said...

hi anne!barato lang ang pipino diha?katong pr sa page ko kay dili man google page rank oi..kanang rating man na na site na dili strict..try ra gud,kay uban kay pr 2 man.
Merry Christmas to u,ur hubby and the bb inside ur womb :)

Norm said...

bitaw dae tulog sad oi basin magreklamo ng imong angel diha...
Merry Christmas friend!

Anonymous said...

psst,i just cant imagine why I am getting it,I am so pretty I think that they want to get rid of me? You know what I mean ofcourse,dont mention it here as other's are following our personal entries.Got my PM right?If you have time please give me a buzz.Just as what you'd like to do with Sandy,I am looking for a big FIGHT too!

Anna said...

Hheheheh ka cute ba sa mata nimo dai io ehhehehehhe...Maka nindut baya na sa kutis hehehehhe...Musta naman ka dinha? Hapit na gyud ka manganak ba.....Io kit-a niya me sa pic ni baby ha...Merry Christmas ninyong tanan dinha...Got A Tag For You:
Scattered Thoughts Of Mine

Anonymous said...

Great idea Annie. Get as much sleep as you can because you're going to need it when your baby arrives.

BTW, do you have any use for baby girl clothes 3/6 months sizes?

Anonymous said...

hey there! how are you? i heard too that potatoes are good for the puffiness of eyes.. dunno yet how true.. ;)

anyways, take care and enjoy the holiday season! :)

Unknown said...

hahahaha...same here sis! magawa nga rin yan bago matulog mamaya...hehehe...

allinkorea

Merydith said...

Ahhhh... wish I have the time to lay down and do that Anne. That would be wonderful.

Utah Mommy said...

wow nagpa gwapa man ang buntit sus dai ningkamot pa karon kay ig gawas ni jadyn la na gyud halos time for yourself kay permi unahon ang baby gyud hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...