Saturday, December 29, 2007

Busy Day

First time in history of being here so busy doing errands.As soon as I got up at noon, I started my household chores that even until now I am not done doing it all. Wonder what I have been doing around here?

Since,I really have a big belly now,moving is kind of difficult for me and that I am taking my time finishing my work. I did sweep the floor,vacuum the t.v room a little bit, washed the couch cover,dusting,take a break for a while,eat then continue with my work again. Washing the dishes and finally at dark take a shower.

While resting again,I am waiting for the last batch of my laundry to be done so I can fold the clothes all at once. Tomorrow will be another busy day for me keeping the ornaments in the box and taking the tree down. Because if I'm not gonna do it,who else going to do my work in my behalf? No one. I am doin' all these while I am still able to move..you know expecting a child very soon...

So how was your day guys? I am sure those who have PPP are having fun grabbing opps,right?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ganyan din ang gawain ko pag saturday sis..buti nalang tinutulungan ako ni hubby sa pag vacuum...

happy new year sis...

allinkorea

TEEBOB said...

happy new year in advance sa imo diha and take care. wishing you all the best for 2008. once again happy new year.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...