Monday, December 17, 2007

Husband Shaving Contest

I like this photo above because it looks so hmmm...ay hehhe kakakilig..!!
Sample photos of me and my husband in the party yesterday joining the game about putting on shaving cream onto husbands faces and shave using a plastic spoon by mouth. We participated the game and guess I enjoyed it so much though we did not win.

It was so funny,my husband is the "di makabasag pinggan" type of guy and he was there joining the game as well. Look at the photos attached of us..me being busy shaving off the cream while he was busy staring at me whoaa hehehe...

9 comments:

Utah Mommy said...

hala ka sweet sa managtiayon woi dula ni dai si bana way imik oh gahulat ra unsay buhaton sa iyang igat nga buntis nga asawa hahahaha

Morning nimo dinha buntis!

Unknown said...

weee..those are great pix sis...ang sweet nyo...hehehehe..

allinkorea

Mommy said...

ang sweet naman nito

tx sweetie said...

ah hehehe..naangin akong bana sa akong kaigat sistahs hehehe..kiat man ko siya kay virgin man lol..ako gi angin

Anonymous said...

you looked great in the photos,paayon-uyon ra sandy hmmmmm...

Norm said...

ka cute ninyo oi! dapat nakadaug mo..

Carrie said...

Looks like you had fun...:o)
You are looking great Anne, not much longer now!

What a day...another day without PPP opps , the kids were home from school because of bad weather and I now have a headache...hopefully I will get to bed early...but first I am going to visit all my blogging friends..

I have an award for you Anne and a meme tag if you feel like doing this one.

Have a great night
Happy Holidays
carrie

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Byotipol,
Nakakatuwa naman ang picture ninyong magasawa. It's a treasure picture to cherish as long as you live. Maipagmamalaki nyo kay Jadyn pag malaki na siya. Mukhang talagang mabait ang mister mo. Game na game at walang reklamo. Blessing talaga siya sa iyo ni Lord. May you have the very best this holiday season. God bless.

Family Paradise said...

Why wala na lang na tila-i gats para madali da-og unta mo, lol.

Bitaw enjoy kaau basta pinay ang ka party uy....Kami pud nakiparty pero uy mga puti formal theme kaau. Kapuy nako ug pinormal theme diri jud...mingaw nakos kinalog portion but sa-on nga ako ra gyud ang bugtong pinay diri, lol.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...