Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Definitely not A Spoiled Brat

You Are 16% Spoiled

You are definitely not spoiled. You've worked hard for what you have.
Down to earth and grounded, you don't need a lot to make you happy.
Nothing else to do here,so bored! no opps to grab. I was just staring at the monitor when I thought of going to blogthings site and entertain myself for a little while. I found this one to be the most interesting blogthing to do so people know that I am not the type who gets what I want even if means harming other people. If I like something,i will work hard for it or ask my husband to buy it for me,if he says no,then it's fine with me.I can just wait for the right timing to come and buy the thing I like. I would like to pass this to Ivy,Darlene,Anna and Annie. Let me know how spoiled are you gurls.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...