Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Relationships

I would say I am living life exactly as I pictured out 5 years ago. I have always dreamed of living a comfortable life in a family where love,harmony,sharing and giving,happiness can be seen. And I am thankful for that. I am just so lucky to have a very loving and wonderful husband to be around who wants nothing but to give his wife's desires.

Everything I ever wanted for in a man,I found it all in him.Now,all I wish to have is to finally give birth to our baby.I am so excited about it and I cannot wait for the day of her arrival. My Jadyn,my little Jadyn will be the center of attraction to this newly built family soon.

If you wish to share your feelings and thoughts,romance,make new friends or meet guys please visit this website and write your blog about Relationships. This would be an awesome for you to stay and read guys especially you women who are inlove,broken-hearted or single and looking. Try it for free.









No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...