Thursday, October 25, 2007

Stressful Day

The fact is I am working long hours than my husband does. Often times, I don't make alot of money from this letching blogging. It's just like a gamble,sometimes you win more often you lose. The only different of what I do is it is very time consuming waiting for them to shower us the opps and I always miss the higher payouts. I lose my time here,not being able to do anything around the house makes me feel guilty.Not taking some rest wear me out.

Just like today,I woke up as early as 8 a.m and pretty sure gonna log off from the computer tonight at 11:30 pm and get nothing but only $30 bucks. It is very stressful for me you know? My baby is complaining so much that she keeps kicking me from the inside of my womb. PPP is so tight with their opps today,plus I'm so pissed off because there were only two ten bucks offer and I missed them..all I got are the lower ones...what a curse of fate.SOOOOO DARN TIRED ARGSSSSSS....

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...