Thursday, October 11, 2007

Right Timing

Good thing I did not wake up too early this morning because there were no opportunities in PPP according to my kaberks online.Just the right timing I started using the computer an hour ago,I already cooked for my breakfast and fed my stomach.Then not long from sitting here,there they were,they started coming out though there was already a 13.50 offer that's gray. Lots of opportunities today,yes but my computer hang up when a higher opp start coming out. I was disappointed because I was really hoping I could get it. Too bad,computer suddenly went slow and was too late for me to grab it.It says,all of the available posts of that opp is taken.

Hayy buhay,so far I've done 3 posts.Wish they will give us some more later today.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...