Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weather Tagay

This is cool kind of tag Ivs.Ty for passing this on to me.I would like to greet good morning everyone as it is indeed a really nice morning today.Hope you all enjoy the rest of your day whoever you are.

1. Where you live, what kind of weather (or weather-related tragedy) do you fear the most?
* I live inTexas, our weather is; shall we say during Fall it is likeable.During summer its pretty dry and humid here and I hate it. During the Spring,it's horrible because we are known to have frequent tornadoes.Winter? just fine..not too cold compared to other states.


2. What kind of weather do you MOST enjoy?
* I enjoy more on between spring and early fall..it's pleasant and fair to me.

3. What kind of weather do you LEAST like to drive in?
* Winter,I don't drive but I don't like going out the house.

4. What is the scariest weather-related experience you've had in your lifetime?
* When there is accidents..

5. Share a "weather picture" with us!

This picture was taken during early Spring
of last year..see my smile? my top also complement the green grass...it's because I love spring and it shows in my smile.A picture of my lalabs in Dallas last Summer.it was early summer and it wasn't that terrible.loved the weather when I took this one.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I have two great awards for you:0)

enjoy your day!
cs

Ritchelle said...

no wonder!the time i saw the photo,before reading the entry,ngita ko tiyan!hibong man lang nako nga ang buntis slim pa man kaau?hahaha...last year pa diay!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...