Sunday, October 28, 2007

Which is Best

I always love it when I got tagged especially if it is from my dear friends online. Thank you much Mammooo kay I really need this for interim post ah hehehe...



1. Smart or Globe: I am a Globe fanatic



2. ABS-CBN or GMA: Kapamilya to bai!



3. Penshoppe or Bench: It doesn't matter



4. Avon or Personal Collection: Avon



5. Sony Ericsson or Nokia cellphone: Never changed or switched in other brand but Nokia



6. Tweety Bird or Hello Kitty: both,they are both adorable



7. Sony or JVC TV: Used to be JVC,hubby now changed it to Samsung



8. Lee or Guess Jeans: Guess





9. Sketchers or Merell Shoes: Sketchers



10. Swatch or Rolex watch: none.It used to be Timex pero now no more wearing of watch.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...