Monday, October 22, 2007

Thank You Lord

I thank Thee Oh Lord for the opportunities I have today.Not much..but guess,I just have to learn to be contented of what I got..especially my PPP career is getting tough each day.Lots of competition,number of posties is growing each day. I can be lucky often times and cant grab the higher offer ones. Sometimes,I end my day making only 10 bucks ahehehehe..it's just like in a gamble..you can never know when you gonna win or lose.

But anyways,hmmm my day is so great though its cold but it's fine for a change. I think time to do some blog hopping.Was not able to do it this morning for I was busy shooting..shooting here and there ..ahh buhay artista..naks forgive me..just dreaming here...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...