Monday, October 29, 2007

Random tag

Got this from Ivy..sorry Ives did not ask your permission to get this.just out of words now


1. Do you have a bf/gf?
-----Hmmmm si hubby!:)

2. Kissed someone in the last 24 hours?
----Yup of course to my hubby,it was just few minutes ago!

3. Favorite scent?
--- his armpits scent

4. Do you miss someone at the moment?
- Yes my family in pinas especially my lil siblings!

5. What did you do two nights ago?
x. watch a movie with lalabs and blogging to the max

6. What do you want more than any thing right now?
---- finish all my household tasks


7. When was the last time you said "I Miss you"?
-----Last 2 weeks ago!

8. Are you happy with your life right now ?
-----yes very much!

9. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
--Yes! Lalabs..coz I make tampo tampo kay wala ka iyot ganiha

10. If something amazing happens to you, how many people will know:
---- my immediate family and the love of my life...

1 comment:

mjsterling said...

haha ok ra oi ako man ta ka tagayan ana pero naka limot ko pamutang kay na bc akong gitz hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...