Monday, October 29, 2007

Random tag

Got this from Ivy..sorry Ives did not ask your permission to get this.just out of words now


1. Do you have a bf/gf?
-----Hmmmm si hubby!:)

2. Kissed someone in the last 24 hours?
----Yup of course to my hubby,it was just few minutes ago!

3. Favorite scent?
--- his armpits scent

4. Do you miss someone at the moment?
- Yes my family in pinas especially my lil siblings!

5. What did you do two nights ago?
x. watch a movie with lalabs and blogging to the max

6. What do you want more than any thing right now?
---- finish all my household tasks


7. When was the last time you said "I Miss you"?
-----Last 2 weeks ago!

8. Are you happy with your life right now ?
-----yes very much!

9. Are you thinking about somebody right now?
--Yes! Lalabs..coz I make tampo tampo kay wala ka iyot ganiha

10. If something amazing happens to you, how many people will know:
---- my immediate family and the love of my life...

1 comment:

Ivy Sterling said...

haha ok ra oi ako man ta ka tagayan ana pero naka limot ko pamutang kay na bc akong gitz hahaha

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...