Friday, October 26, 2007

Do I have To Cry For You?



He used to be my ultimate crush when I was a teenager..when I was very crazy with Americans,when I was so naive and dreaming of having or getting a blond guy for me to marry. This was before when I was still an innocent girl who adored pop music. I just thought that he looked so perfect to me with his blond hair,blue eyes,soft kissable lips to add it up the way he dance and sing that simply tickle my veins.

The last time I have seen him in Tyra Banks show with his brother,I said oh no,where is the Nick Carter that I used to idolize? He changed alot,he became fat,his neck was flubby and oh oh not an attractive guy anymore....Nick Carter no more..somehow I still listen to his old songs like the one in the video attached in this post...enjoy guys you like it,,it's a nice song of his.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm shofo pa ni siya sa una karon ni tambok naman oi...crush sad bya ko ana ilang gropo ay. maka vuang

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

I like the song and the music. You have an excellent taste for music Byotipol. Just dropping by. Smile always. God bless and have a nice and wonderful weekend.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...