Thursday, April 3, 2008

Moving A Lot

My baby is really really growing up I can tell.She is sleeping in bed with us since she was born.She is in our way for she sleeps in the middle of the bed,I am in right side and her dad is in the other side.


At 2 months her motor skill is developing so well. Last night I couldn't sleep well because no matter how I wrapped her,she would just let loose of herself and then that is how she start moving.Imagine her big feet right on my face,kicking me with sharp nails.Her head? pointing to her dad's..bali nag babag style ba..perting lihokana tabachingkoy

2 comments:

Carrie said...

They grow up so fast...I remember when my children slept in the middle with us when they were that young! Now we just get the morning cuddles :0)

mjsterling said...

hahaha perti diay ka masikaran intawn ni tabachingkoy...hmm big na gyud kaayo si inday di na ma pugngan purya buyag...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...