Thursday, April 17, 2008

Random Questions

I just grabbed this without asking permission from Annie.Well,I know it is just ok with her because we are good friends,I know she would not mind it me grabbing the tag.Haaayyy such a boring day for me.I did my chores early today so I can sit in the computer but there is nothing else to do here,it only makes me sleepy here.

1.Your favorite : red, black, green, blue, yellow?
*** Blue
2.Your first initial?
*** A
3.What month were you born in?
*** June
4.Which color do you like more, black or white?
*** White
5.Name one of your friends?
*** Rose and Annie
6.Your favorite number?
*** 16
7.Do you like Flying or Driving more?
*** Flying
8.Do you like a lake or the ocean more?
*** Ocean
9.Think of a wish, but don't write it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...