Monday, April 14, 2008

stylish design

I studied web designing in my college days.It was included in my curriculum.I paid money for it,it wasn't cheap but I never learned how to make my own web design for I was not serious in my studies before. If only I took it seriously then I could have made my own website now without bothering other people to do it in my behalf. I am admire for those who are intellectual in creating such stylish design like the the person behind www.stylish design,a a web designer is blogging.Yes,you hear it right. In this blog,it is where the blog and stylish design have met,all in one place together.If you read the information on what is all about,it is a site of web designing and other stuff related to web design. On this blog you'll find a lot of information about search engine optimization, web directories, different tools/softwares, CSS, website templates and so on. Visit them now and read some of many useful articles posted on their webpage.Many are wishing they could put or add some designs to their site too but not all of the people are gifted when it comes to applying beautification to their respective blogs,so better learn the basics first and then understand very well.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...