Monday, April 28, 2008

Not Much of A Drama Person










You Are a Drama Princess (or Prince)




You're not over the top dramatic, but you have your moments.

You know how to steal the spotlight...

And how to act out to get your way.



People around you know that you're good for a laugh.

But at times, your drama gets a bit too much for everyone.

Tone it down a tad, and you'll still be the center of attention.



I am a naturally cheerful person. Drama? I can only do that if I am really needing an attention.When you get to know me,you'll know that I am not into drama. One time though my husband thought I was just acting feeling so hurt and he thought it was silly but oh no I was truly hurt at that time I have not taken my pain medication for my long stitches...ouch ouch

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...