Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tagay About Showbiz

Thanks so much day France for tagging me with this one.Here is my answer to your tag.Read it my visitors so you will know my updates here.I am so happy I get 100+ visits each day..wow nice traffic.

What time do you usually wake up?
- Used to be 10 or 11 in the morning.Now it has changed drastically to 8 a.m

What’s the first thing you do?
-pee

Breakfast?
- filipino food..leftover or new..

Do you go to work/school?
-SAHM

Do you like it?
-Yes..very much..


If you stay at home, what do you do all day?
-blogging,watching my baby grow, spending time with my very handsome husband.

When’s lunch and what you eatin’?
-I cook my own filipino food.

What time do you get home from work/school?
not working nor schooling

What do you do?
-chatting all the time

Dinner: When and what?
- in our backyard

What do you do to unwind?
-staring at the horizon

What’s your favorite part of the day?
- night time..

Who’s your favorite person to interact with?
- my husband and trusted friends

When’s bedtime?
- 1 a.m even weekdays..

Who’s bedtime with?
guess who? alangan kabit?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...