Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Asking A Favor

I tried asking for a favor to lalabs if he can possibly look after our baby only for tonight.I need to sleep. I am very tired.I feel like the feelings that I had after giving birth is coming back. I am not bugging my husband if I can still do it,but no I am really exhausted.

I hope it is not too much to ask.He said yes right away when I said that but I need to wake him up if the baby is crying because there are times he is in deep sleep and he doesn't even know I am feeding the baby.If that is the case, mura ra gyapon ako nimaniho sa baby.Naks oi..how I'm gonna do this?

4 comments:

Mel Avila Alarilla said...

Hi Friend,
May I request, if it is not too much of a burden to you, to please subscribe to my Feedburner Feeds either through email or to my RSS Feed Reader. You can find them at the upper portion of my sidebars at all my blogs. This will save you the time of going over to my blogs to find out if I have made a new posting. The FeedBurner will automatically transmit, either through email or Feed Reader (whichever you choose), any new post that I make. This will facilitate linkages between us. I will do the same for you if you have your own feeds, but if you still don't have I will still visit your blog as often as I could. Just inform me via email or through your comment in any of my blogs that you have already enrolled in any of my feeds so that I can reciprocate your gesture. I will appreciate it very much if you could do this as it will definitely boost ranking for my blogs. Thank you very much for your usual kind cooperation and patronage of my blogs. God bless you and your loved ones always.

Ritchelle said...

That's not much unta ug di lang mohagok ug apil!Mura pod ni diay ni Shady pabantayon bata mo una ug katug,reason di daw siya ang nag patotoy mao sorry daw kay mawa jud sa iyang utok...tighimo pa to di jud mawa!

Pahuway diha oy segi man gud ka hapo-hapo mao na!

Sweetiepie said...

Day imo e click twice ang picture para ma copy nmo, k gi try nako pareha sa imoha gibihat dli pod makuha man empty ang result daun gi try nako jud click ang picture na pwede naman

Carrie said...

I hope you can get some rest!

take care
carrie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...