Monday, April 14, 2008

Recording Her Coos in the Midnight

It's always a good thing to have everything ready when you need it.Last night,both me and my husband were awake to feed the baby.She was just too noisy,cooing a lot not crying. She got much more noisy when she was full. Keep yelling with happiness I don't know why because it was very dark in the bedroom.

My husband asked me if I can let the baby continue to talk so he can record it through his digital voice recorder. I said yes,and oh good baby she kept talking and talking,screaming a little bit sounds so happy and alive. It was nice to have her voice recorded though so we can hear it when she is no longer a baby.Surely we are gonna missed his babyish voice.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...