Saturday, April 12, 2008

Back Hurts

Ouch ouch,my back hurts.Change in position while on the computer probably the cause of the pain.Ouch! I am glad though that baby is half asleep now.She tests my patience tonight by crying and took too long for her to sleep.

Good thing lalabs came to the rescue,he changed the papasan battery so baby could use it,it helps alot to put her to sleep you know? While typing this entry Jadyn starts to cry again and hmmm releasing my BIG SIGH right here uttering "ay duh ambot" for I am kind of pissed now.Why can't this baby just sleep right away,she's feed,comfortable and covered.grrrrrrrrrr

1 comment:

Ritchelle said...

Tupari,kantahi ug unsa pa...prehas lang ni sila mga chikiting da di matug ug dretso nga was Mama...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...