Tuesday, April 8, 2008

From Swaddlers to Cruisers

Baby's diaper brand since she was born is Pampers swaddlers.I like it a lot because it doesn't leak nor make any mess once it is being worn correctly.Since she is getting really really big now and there is no way I can stop her from growing,swaddlers can no longer fit well so we switch to Pampers Cruisers designed for 16-24 pounder babies.

Now her little flower can breath for she has so much room inside using cruisers but my concern is that once it gets very full I can see lots of white cottony small pieces all over her bottom.I need to wipe it twice before I can get rid all of them,unlike the swaddlers even if no wiping after peeing,it's alright for it's just so clean.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...