Monday, April 28, 2008

Brushing Flossing and Water Picking

Doctors recommend to floss at least 2 times a day and do the water pick everyday to prevent gum disease.Though these may not help cure the cavities but it can prevent of having it.I used to have really bad gums,it bled each I brush my teeth and it hurts when bristles of the brush touching my gums.


When my husband discovered that I have periodontal disease(gum disease) he immediately brought me to his dentist had it cured.They treated my cavities and gums and thanks God I have a good mouth now.Thanks to the good advice as well.


I try my best to do the flossing each day even in my busy days here in the house.I know it's for my own good.So brushing,flossing and water picking is what I do when I can remember doing them that makes my mouth healthy.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...