Thursday, April 10, 2008

Asian Market

We're going to the Asian Market soon because I missed eating pinoy veggies already.It's been quite a while now since I had utan bisaya(vegetable stew),pinoy bread and kakanin like puto,oh also not forgetting the thorny yummy stinky durian fruit. I can eat a whole piece of the fruit if I won't stop myself.Hmmm good thing I like it 'coz it has a lot of nutrients that my baby can have too since I am still breastfeeding her.


Well,go back to the Asian Market, I believe we are leaving soon but PPP is still sleeping.I just wish that they won't release opps until we get back from food shopping. The market has a distance of 35 minutes from here hohoh that's quite a drive back and forth.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...