Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Computer Headache

...that is what I believe I am having right now.I have this sorta migraine that could last for hours due to prolong use of computer. I need a break,I am overusing myself lately that my eyes can no longer handle the fatigue.

I am trying to make this post as quick as I can so I can totally shut down this computer now because my eyes starting to hurt again and I feel like I want to vomit.Gosh I feel dreamy,dizzy and eyes really really heavy and tired.I have been experiencing slight headache for 2 days now and all I wish is to have a computer rest for just a day.

We'll see if that's gonna happen.For now goodnight my dear bloggy and to all my stalkers.I visit you all when I get better.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...