Thursday, March 4, 2010

Slowing Down Dropping ECs

I don't feel like dropping ECs anymore. It is too exhausting and taking too much of my time. Almost everyday I drop ECs to people who have dropped theirs to mine. Sometimes I drop too much not realizing that I don't get as much hit backs I deserve.

With that being said, I don't want to take dropping of ECs too seriously as the paid blogging sites I joined in that need traffic aren't giving enough opportunities these days. I came to think of it, what's the use of trying to gain traffic and readership to my blogs while there are no opps to make? Just a waste of time I shall say. Too disappointing eh. I would rather do some important stuff offline and be productive. I promise if I drop ECs it would only be 2 or 4 times a week.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...