Friday, March 5, 2010

Busy Day

It could have been an easy day for me if I chose to stay at home today but instead I went with my husband to run some errands. We accomplished quite some things today like dropping off the small refrigerator to the service shop, went to the store that specializes in selling Police and other uniforms and got him two pairs of uniforms, got me a black t-shirt too with FT. WORTH POLICE OFFICER print on it (I bought one because I thought it would be so cool to wear it), from there we headed directly to the barbershop and had his hair cut.

We went home, took a nap, after an hour woke up and went to the kitchen, ate, baked some peanut and cheese bread, clean the kitchen sink and finally marinated the meat for grilling later. So that was how we spent our Friday. How about you guys? Any accomplishments for today?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...