Saturday, March 27, 2010

Haven't Dropped ECs

The longest days I haven't dropped ECs was this week. I haven't been able to hit back drops for I got so busy in my offline world. Now that we are back home, I don't feel like opening the EC website as of yet. I am not too concerned though for the sites needing traffic don't give me as much opps as before so I feel like I've wasted so much time doing the dropping and not getting anything in return except traffic that I don't really need for now. Not to offend to my droppers though! It's just I am being real here. However, I plan of resuming my dropping probably in Monday. Huh, tell yah that's in two days time and I bet my regular droppers are wondering why I'm not returning their drops. I apologize for that, it's just that I've been lazy here!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...