Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Amish Grace Based On The Tragic Amish School House Shooting



My husband and I watched this movie the other night and I thought it was a great example of the difference between one that truly has LOVE in their heart and how murder develops. It is a story where true faith is tested during the darkest hours of one's life. It is a story where forgiveness is taken seriously for if they let their anger rule their heart then it is where the evil starts and if they learn to forgive there will be no more evil and peace will be achieved.

Such an inspiring movie to watch and I am glad I didn't miss it played at Lifetime Movie Network.

1 comment:

Grampy said...

That was a great movie. It brought out the emotions in us. Hard to understand them at first and then it all fell into place. I suggest everyone watch it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...