Sunday, March 21, 2010

Doesn't Feel Like It!

I'm shivering right now. My hands and feet are very cold even if I am wearing socks, jammies and jacket, my hands are so dry that it tickles me. Probably the heater is not set to the right temperature that's why. It is supposed to be the first day of Spring and yet it's too cold for us here in North Texas. Amazing how temperature can change, the other day it was in the 70s and we were able to have our 30-minute walk around the neighborhood but, look yesterday was snowing for half an inch and today was just crazy, very strong winds and in the 40s. Is this the effect of what they call global warming? Hahaha funny!

Arrrrrrgssssssss truly cold ehhh ahhh ehhh!

1 comment:

anne said...

girl baliktad pinas perti jud inita dinhi sige na gani brown out sa amoa, mau gani sa downtown lang anyway girl and with tuket and nuk is that ok and nope>??? hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...